ADInstruments PowerLab® Data Acquisition Systems
Millar Instruments recommends ADInstruments Acquisition Systems comprised of LabChart analysis software and PowerLab data acquisition units for use with its pressure, pressure-volume (PV) systems and telemetry systems.
Powerful, flexible, simple to use, and accurate, ADInstruments acquisition systems are the preferred choice for thousands of researchers around the world.
Purchased separately or included with the PowerLab data acquisition unit, LabChart Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use analysis software that acts as a platform for all of your recording devices to work together. This allows you to acquire biological signals from multiple sources simultaneously and apply advanced calculations and plots as your experiments unfold.
• Designed for simple and efficient use, for full control of your data
• Ability to customize your workflow with scripting & automation, macros, custom arithmetic and more
• Feature rich with several advanced analysis modules, including blood pressure and PV Loop, ECG, and Circadian Rhythm
• GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) Client and Server option for complete 21 CFR Part 11 compliant environment
- PowerLab is a high-performance data acquisition providing the functionality of a chart recorder, XY plotter and storage oscilloscope. Engineered for precise, consistent and reliable data acquisition for reproducible research data. • Simple to Use: External analog signals acquired and transmitted to the computer via USB
- Flexible: Options of 4,8, or 16 input channels. Compatible with a wide range of instruments, signal conditioners and transducers
- Reliable Performance: High throughput full-bandwidth sampling, built to last and adhering to the strictest of safety standards.
More on PowerLab Modules & Upgrades
For more information on PowerLab Systems for pressure and pressure volume analysis, contact your local representative at 1 719.576.3970 or complete this inquiry form.